Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 10 - British Museum

I spent most of the day at the British Museum, which is only two blocks from my flat. It houses a vast collection of world art and artifacts that helps one to understand the history of human culture from its origins. The more than seven million objects are from all the continents. I did not get to see all I wanted to see (obviously); instead, I came home to work on my podcast. I had planned on getting it done before goint to the museum, but uploading one picture can take an hour (REALLY!). It's very frustrating! Carolyn has discovered that she was able to record without static when it was not tethered via the power cord; otherwise it had static all the way through like mine did. No worries. I'll be back on Sunday and will do it then. For now, I'm off to bed early (still fatiqued) and headed to Dover bright and early tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment